Today, more than ever, businesses place a high value on verbal communications, and your telephone still remains your single most important communication tool.
Business owners have lost power, telephone service, or their entire phone system, and were temporarily "out of business" at their offices.
The most common service affecting issues in a business can include:
- Man Made Disasters (Union strikes, temporary outages, unreliable service, slow repair response, power blackouts)
- Natural Disasters (Hurricanes, Earthquakes)
- Localized Disasters (Fires, Floods, Lightning Strikes)
- Telephone Equipment Failures(Sometimes waiting days for parts)
- Storms and events, preventing your employees from reaching the office
- Theft and Vandalism
Do you have a Disaster Recovery plan for your business?
We work with you to ensure that, in the event of an outage or disaster, your business will be able to maintain reliable communications. Some of the areas we cover are:
- Written Disaster Recovery Plan
- Alternate Call Routing
- Backup Systems
- Failover Circuits
- Redundant Call Paths
- Maintenance Agreements
- Around the Clock Monitoring
- Offsite Backup